Digital transformation in Healthcare is shifting responsibility of medical devices into the IT department. More and more doctors are going ‘mobile’ and expect access to patient data in real-time. This expectation puts even more pressure on IT, as these medical IoT devices are constantly communicating with the network.
PRTG Network Monitor uses DICOM and HL7 to give IT departments a holistic view of both classic IT, and other medical devices and systems connected to the network.
Join our Webniar: Wed, May 2, 2018 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Gulf Standard Time (GST)
Presenter: Aaron Ross / Johannes Liegert
This webinar shows you how PRTG can:
• monitor performance of your picture and archiving system (PACS)
• check if equipment is receiving worklist entries from your DICOM Modality Worklist
• monitor availability of mobile equipment, such as ultrasound devices
• send you alerts when your Radiology Information System (RIS) no longer responds
• monitor your radiology workflow by combining the PRTG Business Process Sensor and eHealth sensors
Join our webinar and discover how to optimise your IT infrastructure, and support the doctors and patients they serve.
REGISTER NOW>> https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6931097391132961794
We look forward to meeting you!
Your Healthcare Team at Paessler & VAD Technologies