Thanks to everyone who joined the Alcon Maddox COVID-19 War Plan Webinar Series Episode 14: "How Does a Distributor Remain Relevant?" with VAD Technologies' General Manager Mario M. Veljovic as Featured Guest.
If you didn’t catch it live, here the link to the webinar recording:
Highlights: Staying relevant is a top priority for all companies wanting to remain in business as our landscape changes. In this episode, Richard Richie, Founder & Managing Director of Alcon Maddox and Mario M. Veljovic discuss strategies and principals any business can employ irrespective of their position in the IT Channel Ecosystem.
1) Constant Partner Engagement
- Longevity of Distributors (Adaptability, Constant Innovation)
- Customer/Partner First Approach
- Management/Leadership Mindset
- Distribution Fundamentals
2) Ongoing search for Disruptive Technologies
- Where to find them? Personal Ecosystem, Gartner, B2B Channel Advisory Groups etc
3) New Client Advisory Services
- Support Partner Driven Lead-Gen Campaigns
- Building a Portfolio
More Information about Alcon Maddox you can find here: https://www.alconmaddox.com/
Leave a Reply.